Fundraising for animals while hiking the Arizona Trail

HikeFor-Card-338-Single-Side
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

 

We are doing some fundraising for the Humane Society (THS) while hiking the Arizona Trail (AZT) so if you can, please support our hike and the great work that the Humane Society does by clicking on our fundraising page here.

You can pledge as little as 1 or 5¢ per mile (the AZT is 800 miles) and you pay your full donation when we finish the hike.

90% of your donation will go directly to the Humane Society (THS) and the remaining 10% will help support the Arizona Trail Association (ATA) (who maintain the trail we will be using). None of this money goes to us. 

 

2221708373_23e212cb9c_o
Our 2 dogs, Daisy & Moose both came to us from shelters, as have many other great family pets we know. We adopted them both in 2003, Daisy from the Denver Dumb Friends League and Moose from the Humane Society of Boulder Valley (both in Colorado). Daisy was ~ 2 years old when she came to live with us and she died at 14; Moose was ~ 12 months old when we met him and we just lost him last April, at ~ 16 years of age.

HikeFor-Card-338-Single-Side
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

 

 

Keep up with us by clicking FOLLOW on this blog and entering your e-mail. You’ll then receive an e-mail to confirm your subscription to our blog and you’ll receive e-mails when we publish posts.

 

Thanks for following our journey! If you are enjoying this blog, please consider supporting us by clicking here. This supports us directly and has nothing to do with our fundraising for the Humane Society (as detailed above).

 

Please follow us on our blogs:

  • Thru-hiking the Arizona Trail blog
  • Thru-hiking the Colorado Trail blog
  • Cycling from AZ to CO blog
  • RV Road Trip – 12 months on the road – US, Canada & Mexico blog
  • Southwest Adventures blog 
  • Florida Adventures blog

 

Check out more of our photos here and keep up to date with our Instagram and Facebook.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s